Wednesday, September 22, 2010

For The First Time!!!! (Part-4)

I thought to completely skip that idiot till our presence there. He entirely fooled Ryan. “As a Matchmaker he has to show the better profiles and alliances to his client Ryan. But this bloody has hided everything and played a drama by bringing Ryan to his house for his own sister’s sake without intimating properly. We didn’t know that we came to his house and that too for his sister till it was revealed out accidentally by his father. We even never thought like this. He planned and executed neatly to bring Ryan to his house without his knowledge” I stunned.

Still I didn’t get any clue why he hadn’t provided Ryan the photograph and marriage profile.

“Ryan! you such a crap….!”
“You should have been keen in getting the maximum details from the broker. You deceived yourself by your poor careless attitude”, I yelled meekly at him.

“What can I do? Like you, I too came to know just a minute ago about this Bastard. He is a cheap humbug! Very cunning and criminal too”, Ryan certified the then broker and broker cum girl’s elder brother now. I acted as though I didn’t hear his words to humiliate him.

“Ryan! you will never change. What is wrong in admitting and realizing one’s mistake at least at situation like this?” Go to hell you bastard!” I said to him.

He should seriously feel insulted due to his poor careless attitude which the broker too took as an advantage to fool him.

But the broker used to see here and there and move his legs this way and that but definitely not even a single glance at us who exactly sat opposite to him. If unknowingly he saw us he immediately put his head down and start researching the floor. I was losing my temperament on seeing him head down in front of us without saying anything. I tried hard to control myself not to create any embarrassing moment.

So……..,? we were interrupted by the old man. “We have had your photograph, Marriage Profile and Horoscope from your parents”, he said.

“Where are you working?” he asked Ryan. I thought that the old man started interviewing Ryan and in fact I felt for Ryan for his miserable situation.

“I am working in BMS located at Udyog Vihar” Ryan replied uninterestingly.

The old man asked, “How long you have been in Gurgaon?”

“For the past six years”, answered Ryan.

“Is it a permanent job?” questioned the old man.

“Yeah it is”, Ryan said

“You have one younger brother and two younger sisters, what are they doing?” old man again.

“Brother is working as a Marketing Manager in Chennai. Sisters are college goers”, Ryan said.

After a short break, Ryan asked the parents about girl’s education.

Silence prevailed for a while and was broken by the younger son. He turned to Ryan side and said that she has mere completed her schooling.

“What…..? Isn’t she even a graduate…...?” I said to myself. I got mad after hearing this.
Since I imagined an Engineering graduate would be chosen by his parents, I was flabbergasted.

“What is this?” I whispered Ryan.

“How could I know?” Ryan reacted.

“Yes! you are right. How you could know, as actually you aren’t related to this”
“Stupid! You deserve this. No clarity, No Plan, Damn it”, I meekly screamed and stung him.

I pricked Ryan to cut the conversation as it seemed that the girl’s parents were bewildered by our discussion.

“Any thing serious…?” old man asked us.

Nothing! we both withered a smile. In fact we both tried to show that we were normal.

Ryan said, “That bastard broker cum elder brother planned, lied and mislead me. He fooled us really yaar”.

“Us…..? Truly speaking He fooled you”, I stung him again.

We both looked at that broker cum elder brother. He was sitting there still his head down.

“And also I think the profile which he gave earlier might be the detailed one” I laughed.

Yeah! May be! Ryan was totally upset. His face became dark because of continuous deceit and disappointments.

“Get up yaar!!! We will move from here”, Ryan said.

“What are you saying man? Are you Mad? What you will say them?” I shouted at him angrily.
My rage changed his idea to move out immediately from there.

“Ok! We have come here to see the girl. Will see and move immediately”, Ryan reacted.

“I think they didn’t aware about their son’s plan and all”, I said to Ryan.

“It’s so important now”, he shouted me.

I laughed and loved to see Ryan got annoyed. I enjoyed little bit too. People like Ryan would rather like to have their own experience than getting lesson from others.

“It’s purely Ryan’s failure to manage the things”, I said to myself.

Again the hall was resounded to a pin drop silence.

“Are you working with him?” the old man asked me.

“No, he is working with some other company in Delhi” Ryan replied before me.

He asked again me, “Are you married?”

This time too Ryan said, “Not yet”.

“It’s better to let Ryan takes care of all his queries”, I thought myself happily.

But my happiness was lived very shortly by the old man. He started asking about my complete family details; thus, my entry was forced into that conversation.

“What about your Family, Father and Mother?” asked the old man.

I am actually belonging to Chidambaram, a temple town in Tamil Nadu.

“My father and mother are working in the same town”, I replied briefly.

“Are you only son to your parents”, old man jumped to next question.

I got irritated this time; nevertheless, I replied him with smiling face.

“I think they like you very much, they will approach you for their youngest daughter”, Ryan grinned.

“Shut up! You idiot!” I shrilled.

“Ok, We have planned to go for shopping after this visit, so it would be better if we start moving now”, Ryan rescued me before he leaps to another one.

Ryan tried to make the old man to understand and call his daughter. I was also waiting to see the girl for whom we have been traumatized mentally for the past four hours by her criminal brother.

Ok! The old man shook his head up and down and whispered his younger son. His younger son got up and went to the room at our right hand side. He came back after few seconds with an envelope in his hands. He gave it to his father.

We weren’t as such curious to know what that was.

His father opened the envelope and it had some photographs of medium sized. He took four out of them and gave it to Ryan.

“These are the photos of our girls. It’s for you to show your parents”, the old man said. “It’s also there my youngest daughter photographs”, he said seeing and smiling at me.

We were totally puzzled. I asked Ryan,” Won't they call their daughter over here now?”

“How do I know”, Ryan yelled at me meekly. “But it’s evident that they are expecting you to say 'yes' to their youngest daughter”, Ryan grinned again.

I took least care his grin. This scumbag always uses to trap others when he is trapped.

“Then why that old man shook his head well as if he understood that we are asking him to call his daughter”, I questioned him again.

But Ryan stared at the photos in his hands.

I just pat him back and asked, “Is girl so beautiful that you got standstill?”.

“Hey! Just shut and get up”, he slapped me by his words.

The old man then gave Ryan one more envelope and said, “Horoscopes of my daughters”.

“Ok! we are moving now. Thank you very much”, Ryan received and said without seeing the envelope.

“You haven’t told your opinion yet”, the old man humbly asked Ryan in a mild voice.

“I will show the photograph and horoscope to my parents and they will contact you soon”, Ryan replied him.

Still the broker was speech less and his head down.

And we started moving; his younger brother came with us up to main road to send off.

He stopped a Pat-Pat RTV for us and we got into that comfortably and said bye to him. It was already 7 past 30 and RTV was moving steadily. We were muted for next 10 minutes.

After a deep silence Ryan said,” Don’t share this with our friends”.

“Yes! I understand the gravity of this situation. I will not”, I said to him.

I told Ryan, “I am still clueless why they haven’t shown their girl to us”.

“No! They have shown”, Ryan said firmly.

I astonished and asked “What?”

‘The one who served us the snacks is the girl; she is the one in the photos too given by her father”, he said.

“Who….?”

“The one served us snacks???”

"Oh! My God!"

I was almost gone faint as I thought she is a maid girl....!!!!!!
(End-Sathish)

No comments:

Post a Comment